Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Pet Peeve

I am kind of yes man, and always go with the flow. I don't usually get upset, but there is one thing I hate. I am a movie theater pet peeves person. Actually, i am afraid go to the movie theatre. When my friends and i go to the movie theater, I usual remind of my friends turn off the cell phone at least switch to silent mode. Sometimes there is a simple and funny advertising to remind of all people to turn off the cell phone just before the movie started. But unfortunately, somehow there is someone's cell phone get ring with loud music, then they talk on it not caring other people at all. Another, the parents who take little baby to the moives and they start to crying don't take them out of the theater. Also, people who bring their young children to the movies, the kids sit together. Through the entire movie, the kids talk and laugh loudly, and make fun of the movie. Unfortunate, the parents say nothing. That's my Biggest complaint.

2 comments:

  1. --Should I use the past tense in the examples? I have a little bit confused, I think that I just tell the reader what will happen in a movie theater probably.Not a specific story.--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, present tense is fine. This is a great post.
    Make sure to make your "I" always in caps -
    Very nice organizing. Third sentence wording: My pet peeve is people in movie theaters.
    Unfortunate -Unfortunately

    ReplyDelete