Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I am going to spend the day with our writing class teacher Liz. I am so excited! I cannot wait to meet her. First I am going to ask her, how was the day that she meet Michelle Obama? I believe that they must have talked about many things relating to teaching. Is there any good news for us? For lunch, I am going to take her to her favorite restaurant Naan 'n' Curry. I am going to talk to her about her teaching story in Japan. I believe that must be an unforgettable experience in the life. And I am going to talk to her about her favorite movies and books. After that, we are going to play billiards pool. I love it I hope she will like it, too. For dinner, we are going to a seafood restaurant Salty's on Alki beach. We will look the sea view and while downtown seattle night view with delicious food. It makes my mouth water. After a wonderful dinner, we are going to karaoke. I hope she will enjoy it. Because it will be so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. VERY CLEVER!!! I'm looking forward to this day!!!
    I have only tried pool a few times in my life -- is seems like a very intriguing game.
    A few small grammar points!
    how was the day...
    they must have talked about many things relating to teaching
    her favorite movies
    I love it. (add period)
    It make my mouth water
    dinner, we
    I hope she will OR I think she will
    Because it will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MingJie, If you were going to spend the day with our teacher Liz tomorrow, could you tell me what was the best food at the Naan'n Curry?

    ReplyDelete