Thursday, August 5, 2010

Being a man...

I can't think of one bad thing about being a man. This topic is a little bit difficult for me. I just write down some advantages for being a man.

I love being a man, because I never have to worry about pregnancy. This is always a very difficult time for most of women. And I don't have to deal with the make up that always costs much time in the morning for women. When I was young, my parents didn't worry about me if I went out and came back late. Usually girls would be receive calls from their parents. Men have more energy; I stayed out with my friends all night and was able to get through the next day as usual when I was in college. Man can get dressed and get their hair cut in just a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Good points! The main idea was to use but/and/so to put ideas together.
    Watch your tenses and subject/verb agreements!
    I can't think of one bad thing about being a man.
    This topic is
    I'll just
    I love being a man, because... pregnancy. That is always a very difficult time for most women.
    always costs
    for women
    my parenst didn't
    if I went
    came back
    Men have more energy; I stayed out wiht my friends all night and was able to get through the next day as usual when
    get dressed an get their hair cut in just a few minutes

    ReplyDelete