Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Morning person or night person?

I am a morning person. I'd love to get up at sunrise. In the morning, the air is fresh and quiet all around, and birds tweet in the trees. At that time you can totally enjoy the beautiful moment that nature brings to us. There is a traditional chinese proverb that say "A year's plan stars with spring, the planning of the day's work begins with morning." This proverb tells us that the morning period is the most perfect time of the day. And I totally believe this. I like to take a shower after I get up in the morning. And make hot green tea after that. It makes me feel so great and energetic. My brain is much clearer and runs faster at that time of day, I get my best work done. It's the time I'm most focused. If it's a weekend, I prefer to take a walk or do some of my own things, make a list to plan for the day or listen the news on radio. After many things are done, it's still only noon. This is another reason why I love to get up early. It lets me feel like that I could have more time in a day. I hate it when I've been awake about 4 hours and it's almost dinner time already. That means the day's over. Also my brain just kind of shuts down after dinner. I should probably stop thinking at that time. So I just love mornings. The feeling makes me so happy. There is nothing better.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, MingJie. I like the way you support it with your personal outlook, a proverb, and your own reasons and psyche.

    A few things to change:
    fresh and quiet all around,and birds tweet in the trees.
    that nature
    that says, "......."
    perfect time of the day.
    believe
    after I get up
    ANd make hot green tea
    much clearer and runs faster at that time of day, and I get
    (CUT: Also I'm getting ready....it looses its focus here.)
    If it's a weekend,
    some of my own things or make a list to plan the day
    things are done, it's still only noon.
    I hate it when I've been awake

    *GOOD - very natural English phrases: Also my brain....probably stop thinking....

    ReplyDelete